From: John Lauter, December 2009
Roger Mumbrue and his future Father-in-law, Nat Brown bought the 3-13 Morton that was in the Tuxedo theatre, Detroit,
and removed it in 1958. Nat had the core of the organ at his house, he gave/sold certain Morton ranks to Roger for
his organ, and replaced them with ranks from the wurlitzer style D organs from the Northville and Plymouth (Michigan)
Nat also had the Wurlitzer brass sax from the very first production Publix #1 from the Capitol theatre in
Detroit, Nat bought it feom Bill Holleman, who had the Capitol Publix in the Arcadia skating rink, he didn't
like the sax, sold it to Nat.